Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In The Works

Just a note to let you know that my book, "The Pitch Bible - Bible" is in the works and well under way. I expect to have it completed and off to the publisher (Ha Ha Ha...) by the end of April. Probably the end of May is more likely.

The Pitch Bible - Bible will go far beyond the contents of the blog with everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) you'd need to know about creating, pitching and selling a TV show. This book has been a massive undertaking - so hang in there. I think it'll be worth it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Steve!

    Just wanted to know if this is going to be home or professionally produced? Will you be able to download as in eBook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since I'm a professional who works from home, my book will be a professionally-home produced product.

    Will I be gluing the covers on each one myself? No.

    The book itself will be available as a downloadable ebook AND/OR as a physical print-on-demand "Stick-It-On-Your-Shelf" reference book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay, so we will have the option to print it or you print it for us?

    I'll be definitely buying one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. That's one sale, at least.

    Seriously, you'll be able to download it as an ebook or order a printed copy through Amazon. I'm not in the printing business, so I'd have to order a copy and then mail it out. No point in paying extra postage.

    Meanwhile, I actually have to get back to work on it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steve, just interested on the possible release date on your book. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I need to do is find two weeks with no internet distractions. Hang in there. I'm working on it... slowly.

    ReplyDelete