Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teen Sensation?

"Daisy" the Zombie Baby and Alyson Court as "Mom".

Sorry - I meant to post more often, but I've been busy. This is a still from my new project, BRAIN EATIN' ZOMBIE BABIES.

In the spirit of William Goldman's One Rule of Showbiz: NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING, I've started an online project to create a new property. In one month I went from "the idea" to full production.

The budget? Very low. I financed it myself. The return? Who knows? We shot 10 mini-episodes (under a minute each) that will be released via a YouTube channel - two new episodes per week. We plan to shoot a total of 30 mini-episodes over the course of the summer. The goal: To build a brand.

They're cute. They're disgusting. They're BRAIN EATIN' ZOMBIE BABIES! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment