Happy New Year everyone! Yeah, yeah - I know I'm late. That said...
Let's start 2011 off with a BANG!
Collected here are links to The Very BEST of The Pitch Bible Blog.
No searching - it's all right here!
NEW!!! (I just want to add one note: You generally get one shot at pitching a project to a broadcaster. If they pass - its over. Got it? You get one try at it. While there is a lot of good info posted below - if you're really set on pitching your Million Dollar Idea, it might be worth your while to hire a Pro - someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to pitches.)
Everyone owns a hammer, pliers and a drill, right? But who among us does his own dentistry?
TOPICS - In No Particular Order
- The 21 Things a Broadcaster Looks For In Your Pitch
- Dressing for Success
- Pilot Reels - Promising too Much? I like this post, because one of our readers challenged my ideas, forcing me to reconsider my position. Interesting stuff. Live and learn.
- Words of Wisdom From Chuck Lorre - This is ESSENTIAL READING.
- Chuck Lorre is God. So pay attention.
- What The Broadcaster Expects From Your Pitch
- MORE - What Are They Looking For?
- Trademark and Domain Names
- Guerrilla Marketing 101
- Submission Release Forms a.k.a. By Popular Request
Happy Reading - More To Come